Recommended Program Plan
Undergraduate (Prior terms)
- Standard BSIE program
Students enrolled in the BSIE program in ISyE are now able to apply for the BS/MS program in Supply Chain Engineering. Interested students are strongly encouraged to apply during an early application window at the end of each spring semester. Once admitted to the BS/MS program, students complete three courses in the MS SCE program while enrolled as undergraduates and enroll in the graduate program beginning in a spring semester. A recommended plan is given below.
Early applications are encouraged to provide students maximum flexibility in course scheduling. If all seats are filled during the early application window, there may be no standard application admissions for this term.
Deadlines and application windows can be found on the right hand side of this page.
- Earn MSSCE in just 1.5 semesters after completing BSIE
- Count up to 6 credits towards both BS and MS degrees
- Do not need to take GRE
- Save 1 semester of graduate tuition
- Current BSIE students in any concentration
- Completed or currently enrolled in ISYE 3133 and 3232
- Overall GT GPA ≥ 3.5
- Receive admission decision
- Complete ISYE 6333, 6334, 6335 in fall semester(s)
- Two of these courses will double-count toward the BSIE, the third will not count toward any requirement for the BSIE
- Graduate with BSIE in fall semester
- Change level/program to MSSCE in spring semester
- Complete program in spring (5 classes) and summer/fall (capstone)
- Work experience
- Statement of Purpose
- What are your goals? Why this degree?
- Why are you qualified?
- Two Georgia Tech ISyE Faculty References
- Criteria for Evaluating Applications
- Motivation and passion
- Quantitative and computing skill: transcript
- Prior experience
- Early Application Window:
Apr 15 – Jul 15, 2021
- Early Admission Decision Date:
Aug 15, 2021
- Standard Application Window (if space available):
Dec 15, 2021 – Feb 15, 2022
- Standard Admission Decision Date:
Mar 15, 2022