Welcome to the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech.
The H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering (ISyE) has achieved national and international prominence through its tradition of unparalleled excellence and leadership in research, education, and service. This distinction is due to ISyE's world-class faculty, top-notch students, outstanding curricula, and extensive research focusing on improving quality of life.
- New Image Analysis Model Could Advance Research in Obesity, Related Health Issues
Georgia Tech researchers are developing an image processing system that can automate the identification of a species of worm and that presents a good model for studying the genetic components of health issues, such as obesity, according to the researchers.
- Student Spotlight: Richard Lu on Undergraduate Research
Richard Lu, a second year undergraduate student in the Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering, is going beyond his required IE coursework, and tackling real world problems through undergraduate research.
- Ramudhin and Ratliff Author Recent Study on Port Performance in Belize, Central America, and Dominican Republic
Amar Ramudhin and Don Ratliff were authors of a recent study, titled "Assessment of Port Performance and Port Connectivity Study in Belize, Central America, and the Dominican Republic," which was released at the annual meeting of the Inter-American Development Bank in Panama March 14-17.
- Pratt & Whitney Team Named Winners in the 2013 Spring Senior Design Competition
Out of 27 teams of undergraduate students in the Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering (ISyE), the Pratt & Whitney team has been selected to receive the coveted first place award in the Spring 2013 Senior Design Competition.
- Memorial Day Holiday
May 27, 2013
- 2013 Health and Humanitarian Logistics Conference
June 4, 2013
- 2013 Mission Possible STEM Summer Enrichment Program Seesion I
June 24, 2013
- 2013 Mission Possible STEM Summer Enrichment Program Session II
July 15, 2013
- Fall semester starts
August 19, 2013
- Labor Day Holiday
September 2, 2013