Welcome to the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech.
The H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering (ISyE) has achieved national and international prominence through its tradition of unparalleled excellence and leadership in research, education, and service. This distinction is due to ISyE's world-class faculty, top-notch students, outstanding curricula, and extensive research focusing on improving quality of life.
- First Time for ISyE Senior Design Teams At Georgia Tech Capstone Expo, Finalists Announced
For the first time, ISyE Senior Design participated in the Georgia Tech Capstone Design Expo held December 5 at McCamish Pavilion. Three teams have placed as finalists out of the 24 ISyE teams judged: Coca-Cola Refreshments, The Home Depot, and United Soft Plastics.
- Alan Erera Named ISyE’s New Associate Chair for Graduate Studies
Alan Erera has been appointed associate chair for graduate studies for the Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering.
- ISyE 2013 Distinguished Leadership Lecture Featured Guy Primus; Now Available for Download
Guy Primus, IE 1992, provided a look behind the curtain of entertainment and shared case studies that demonstrate how the principles of industrial engineering are apparent in the most artsy of industries. Watch the lecture here: http://b.gatech.edu/17FwPcv
- Clean-up in the Philippines challenges aid
Ozlem Ergun, Coca Cola Associate Professor, Pinar Keskinocak, Joseph C. Mellow Professor, and Ph.D. student Melih Celik explain what’s next in the Typhoon Haiyan clean-up process in a recent posting in the Amplifer, Georgia Tech’s blog.
- Faculty Meeting
December 12, 2013
- Visiting Guest Seminar
December 13, 2013
- Winter Break - campus closed
December 23, 2013
- Faculty Candidate Seminar
January 7, 2014
- 2014 Cybersecurity Simulation - The Logistics Company (TLC) Scenario
February 25, 2014