Install lightning and Create ICS calendar
Part I: Install Lightening Add-on in Thunderbird
Follow the instruction online by click the link below. http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/lightning/download.html
Part II: Create ICS calendar in Thunderbird to sync with My Gatech Calendar
- Open the calendar in Thunderbird.
- Go to Calendar, click New Calendar to open the window.
- Select on the Network and click Next
- Select iCalendar (ICS). For the location, input https://mail.gatech.edu/home/
is your GT Unix account. ) Then click Next.
- Give a name to the calendar you created. Leave E-mail as none. Click Next.
- You may be asked for the user name and password for your GT account.
- Click finish.
- After the calendar is created, right click it to open its properties setting. Uncheck Read Only property.