Objectives and Outcomes for the Undergraduate Program at the Stewart School
- To prepare our graduates to become accomplished Industrial Engineers.
- To prepare our graduates to communicate effectively.
- To prepare our graduates to achieve leadership positions.
- To prepare our graduates to achieve life-long learning.
Upon graduation, the students will have obtained:
- An ability to apply mathematics, science and engineering to the IE domain.
- An ability to collect and analyze appropriate data.
- An ability to apply IE methods to the design of constrained systems.
- An ability to work in teams.
- An ability to describe a problem, recognize its difficulty, and develop and evaluate potential solutions.
- An understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities.
- An ability to present results effectively.
- An ability to determine the impact of IE domain solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and social context.
- An ability to continue to develop in the field.
- Knowledge of current issues relevant to IE domain.
- An ability to participate effectively within an organization.